Wolters Kluwer and AFCA will present insights on avoiding and managing complaints, with a focus on financial advice and investments.
Insights from AFCA on avoiding and managing complaints, with a focus on financial advice and investments.
Hear from Natalie Cameron, Lead Ombudsman – Investments & Advice at AFCA on Monday, 26 October at 1:00 – 2:00pm AEDT for a live webinar as we will take you inside AFCA for a look at the financial services complaints authority’s 2019/2020 complaints statistics and trends.
We’ll provide a recap on the role AFCA plays in resolving complaints, and its fairness jurisdiction and provide the top 10 tips for avoiding and managing complaints.
• An understanding of the purpose and role of AFCA
• Insights into consumer complaints about financial firms and advisers
• Identifying and managing non-financial risk through complaints data
• Practical tips for avoiding and managing complaints
• Financial advice and investment firms
• Financial advisers, stockbrokers
• Financial services consumer advocates
• Lawyers and in-house compliance professionals in financial services, especially in the investments and advice fields
• Introductory session