This webinar will look at relevant taxation considerations involving the Airbnb platform.
• Income tax
• GST and other relevant taxation matters involving hosting guests and being a guest
• Income considerations
• GST registration issues
• Input tax credit availability matters
The session will provide worked examples and will consider issues such as;
• ATO data matching techniques
• Tax residency issues
• Other relevant commercial considerations
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
A deeper understanding of the taxation considerations of hosting guests and being a guest under Airbnb.
CA/Lawyer/Advisor. The session is ideal for taxation professionals in small to large firms and will look at both introductory and advanced topics.
Adam Mallabone is a Partner in the Melbourne office of Crowe Horwath. Adam has over 20 years’ experience in taxation consulting.
Daniel Slabicki is a Senior Consultant in the Melbourne office of Crowe Horwath. Daniel has over 10 years’ experience in taxation consulting and business advisory services.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months