July 27-August 24, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM AEST Interact with expert panelists including judges, legal scholars, and industry experts for a series of online conversations to unpack key areas of future law reform in Australia.
What are the most pressing areas of law reform in Australia today?
In 2019, the Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC) undertook research and broad public consultation to address this question and in December 2019, The Future of Law Reform: A Suggested Program of Work 2020-25 was published.
Join expert panelists including judges, legal scholars, and industry leaders in a series of online conversations to unpack some of the key areas identified by the ALRC, including:
- Automated decision making and administrative law;
- Legal structures for social enterprises; and
- Press freedom.
Why should you register?
- Don’t miss this exclusive content – You will not be able to access this content anywhere else.
- Webinars are complimentary to attend, register today and receive a link to the recording to watch on-demand.
- These interactive webinars present an opportunity to elicit new perspectives and ideas, enabling individuals with diverse views to contribute to potential law reform.
- Flexible learning – Select topics based on your interests.
- Access insights and guidance from industry experts on key topics shaping future law reform in Australia.