What are the most pressing areas for law reform in Australia today?
By Pippa McDonald
In 2019, the Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC) undertook research and broad public consultation, asking this question and in December, “The Future of Law Reform: A Suggested Program of Work 2020-25” was published.
Join expert panelists including judges, legal scholars, and industry leaders in a series of online conversations to unpack some of the key areas identified by the ALRC, including:
- Automated decision making and administrative law;
- Legal structures for social enterprises; and
- Press freedom.
Why you should register:
- Don’t miss this exclusive content – you won’t be able to access this content anywhere else.
- Webinars are complimentary to attend, register today and receive a link to the recording to watch on-demand.
- These interactive webinars present an opportunity to elicit new perspectives and ideas, enabling individuals with diverse views to contribute to potential law reform.
- Flexible learning – Select topics based on your interests.
- Access insights and guidance from industry experts on key topics shaping future law reform in Australia.
Who should attend:
This webinar is suited to legal practitioners as well as barristers, in-house counsel, professionals and members of the public with interests in defamation law; administrative law and automated decision-making; social enterprise; and press freedom and it’s limits.